Romeo Papa and MANTAS
Combining unmanned and manned operations lowers cost of operations versus strict manned operations — utilizing autonomous swarm of unmanned systems can expand coverage with a lower total cost of deployment
- 165 ft. mothership
- Offshore duration of 120 days
- Secure communication office with high bandwidth data transmission capabilities
- Fully/semi-autonomous and full operator control modes
- Reliable with a COTS low cost system
- Highly maneuverable and stable operating in areas not possible for manned craft.